November 16, 2010 - 1:00PM EST
Business Planning for 2011
Make the year ahead your best ever!
Join top agent and "Ninja Selling" sales training creator Larry Kendall as he shares his sure-fire business planning methods. Learn what your biggest priorities should be for 2011 to make it your best year ever!You will learn how to:
- Create a continuous flow of buyers and sellers
- Increase your income per hour
- Deliver great customer satisfaction and referrals
- Generate a higher "net," not just a higher "gross"
- Build your net worth as well as your net income
Hear what other Agents are saying:
"I find each of Larry's webinar's beneficial to my career and my life. I have always admired Larry's attitude of abundance."
"Greatly appreciated everything about Larry's webinar. The quality of the content was excellent, pace was good and the price was right! Thank you."
Creator of the popular Ninja Selling sales training system, Larry Kendall is a sought-after speaker and top performing agent. He holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Kansas State University and has engaged in the real estate business for 30 years. He is Chairman and one of the founding partners of The Group, Inc., a real estate firm owned equally by its sales associates and staff. Presently, the firm has 240 sales associates in seven offices throughout Northern Colorado. In 2002, Realtor Magazine named The Group, Inc. "The Most Productive Real Estate Company in the United States", according to ranking by the National Association of Realtors. The Group was also named the top company in two categories, the highest dollar sales volume per associate, and the highest number of average transaction sides closed per associate. In 2004, The Group, Inc. was recognized for the highest number of average transaction sides closed per associate among the top 100 real estate companies in the country.Larry's community activities include:
- 2006 Colorado Realtor of the year
- 2005 Inductee into the Colorado State University
- Everitt Real Estate Center Hall of Fame
- 2003 and 2004 Business Leader of the Year, Fort Collins
- Special Achievement Award - National Association of Realtors, Council of Residential Specialists
- Past-President of the Fort Collins Colorado Chamber of Commerce
- Past-Realtor of the Year by the Fort Collins Board of Realtors
- Business Person of the Year by Business World Magazine
- Entrepreneur of the Year by Fort Collins Incorporated
- Past-President of the Fort Collins Area United Way
- Former Member of the Larimer County Open Lands Board