Wednesday, June 20, 2012 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Eastern
Negotiations Using Scripts & Dialogues
ABR, CDPE, CRS, ERS, SFR, SRES www.alexissellshomes.com
Agents need to be successful at having the right answers at the right time. You can turn most situations around just by responding in ways that build trust and confidence with your clients.
In this exclusive webinar, you will learn:
- The best words and strategies to use in overcoming the most common objections.
- The best answers/scripts for sellers who are interviewing other agents.
- How to drive the sellers to the correct market price.
- How to get buyers and sellers to do what they need to do.
- Answers to buyer's remorse.
- How to ask the right questions & learn what to say and when to say it.
- Answers to the most common buyer and seller objections.
Get Alexis's Listing Appointment Profile Sheet HERE!
Alexis has been in real estate for the past 34 years all with ERA Real Estate. Her many awards and accomplishments include:
- The #1 ERA Agent Nationwide three times
- Currently ranked in the top 10 ERA agents in the nation
- #2 in the Nation for Closed Sales with Home Warranty
- Recognized as one of the Top 25 Most Powerful Women in NW Florida by Climate Magazine
- Nominated for the Area Women in Business Award
- Named to "Who's Who"" in Residential Real Estate
- Named in the "TOP 300 Real Estate Agents in the Nation" by NAR Realtor Magazine
- Ranked Among the Top 1/10 of 1% of all Real Estate Agents Nationwide
- Over 4100 closed residential real estate transactions.
A popular speaker, panelist and moderator Alexis is known in national and local circles for being the "Queen of overcoming objections and negotiating". She was honored to be the key note speaker at the ERA of Europe Convention in Paris, France and also at the Spanish Real Estate Convention in Barcelona, Spain. She has spoken at the NAR convention as well as the West Virginia Association of Realtors, Wisconsin Association of Realtors, Baton Rouge, LA Association of Realtors, Alabama and Florida Women's Council of Realtors, the Florida Association of REALTORS® Convention. And numerous other real estate companies around the Nation.Articles authored by Alexis have appeared in The National Association of Realtors Magazine, Florida Association of Realtors Magazine, Wisconsin Association of Realtors Magazine and the Certified Residential Specialist Magazine. Alexis is Certified John Maxwell Trainer and Speaker. She also served as a Cadre member for the Howard Brinton STAR POWER® Buyer University.
Her legendary real estate career is a great finish for a former waitress of 18 years and single mom who once worked three waitress jobs to support her family. She is married to Michael who is also a real estate broker, has three children two of whom are licensed Realtors® and has two granddaughters. >> Read Less